Am I still eligible if I completed my education in a different country?

Maybe, there'll just be a slight change in process for you. So we know that the qualification you hold is at the right level and accepted you'll need to contact ENIC and obtain a Statement of Comparability:

There will be a charge for this, which can be found within the page linked above, but the statement will be valid for any educational ventures you wish to embark on in the future.

Below: Example of a ENIC Statement

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us