I have an issue with my placement, who can I speak to?

If you're experiencing any issues that you need any support with, please contact your tutor in the first instance who will take steps to work with you and your employer to resolve. 

If you do wish to change your placement, this can be done by speaking to your tutor who will then schedule a meeting. 

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us